Monday, September 3, 2012

The heart has been filled with the story of Xiao Ling


The heart has been filled with the story of Xiao Ling, thinking sooner or later her story will be written out, but

has been pushed back. Because her story is heavy pressure on my heart to write her, let me back around the past

bitter memories. Xiao Ling's story is like most of the American wife Nancy's story, but the outcome and yet so

different.

Xiao Ling, I know a friend in the United States. She and I are beginning in the United States to work hard when

adversity sisters, step earlier than I came to the United States, we are like in the starting line on the expedition

with his comrades. At that time I did not understand anything, like an idiot, and all normal thinking seems to drift

with the drifting across the Pacific, a settled this complete stranger left a very dull appearance, a lot of things

I reaction belated, several years before back to life. I still remember the first time a car fuel is still the Xiao

Ling taught me, she looked at me strangely look like monsters, I can drive a car, why not give the car refueling?

She taught me a lot of things, which a gasoline cheaper.

The two of us met at school. When I first came to the United States, unaccompanied, recognizing that she like to

cheap jordans for sale find their loved ones, and soon we became girlfriends talk about anything, school class are sticking together. But

also because we have too much of the same experience I did not expect us to have been a female, say things have not

readily.

Thought we are all about the same character, it is not. Xiao Ling harder than me, thing better the chin. She is

always so straight backs head held high, eyes bright, never seen her afraid of anyone, have not seen her shed tears,

speak and act are steel steel, it touches me, when total with her blubbering weeping: workers Vietnamese bully

emotional around into a dead end, the green card wait for nowhere in sight!, because it is run into large and small,

not the last step Kaner told her crying forever. She always help me to get things analysis clearly plainly told me

that the cheap jordans online step is to do next and how should we do, but I was a burst of sober burst of confused, a lot of

things are breaking pull unclear, often in the original places to play around children, sometimes anxious that she

not. Never seen her tired, always someone who advised me, some earnest look. In fact, she did not a few years older

than me. Time if not for her, all the tears in my fragile I do not know where the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment